We collect personal information from you and the devices (including mobile devices) you use to access or use our Services. This personal information we collect includes, but is not limited to personal information of the kinds described below:
Personal information you give us when you use our Services
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses
- Bidding, buying, or selling information for a particular transaction or other transaction based content you generate or is connected to your account for that particular transaction
- Financial information such as credit card or bank account numbers in connection with a transaction
- Postage billing and other information to purchase or post an item, as well as, where postal services are provided through one of our programs, information required to clear customs (such as Tax ID or other identification numbers) and relevant postage information (tracking updates) stored by the chosen postal partner
- In some instances, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites
- You may also provide us other information through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, or correspondence sent to us
- Additional information we are required by applicable law authorizes to request in order to authenticate or identify you to use or verify the information we have collected (such as under laws requiring the seller of second hand goods to provide authentication in any country)
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Services
- We also collect information about your interaction with our Services, advertising, or e-mail communications. This is typically information we receive from your computer or other devices, including your mobile devices.
- Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for Advertising, unique device token
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that:
- Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services in the device's settings' menu.
- You may also be presented with an additional notice explaining any additional information we may collect from you that is not listed in this notice.
- Computer and connection information
- Statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address, and browsing history and web log information
Personal information we collect using Cookies, Web Beacons and Similar Technologies
Personal information from other sources
- We may supplement the information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, as permitted by law, we may collect demographic information that is publically available, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus as allowed by law. We may combine information you give us with information we collect from other sources and use it for any purpose disclosed in this privacy notice.
- We may allow you to share information with third party social media sites, or use social media sites or other sites to create or connect to your account. Those social media sites may give us access to certain personal information stored by them (e.g., content viewed and information about the advertisements within the content you have been shown or may have clicked on, etc.) from your interaction with the online services. You agree that we may share your video viewing with, or obtain information about your video viewing from, third-party social media sites for at least two years or until you withdraw consent. Remember that you control the personal information you allow us to have access to through the privacy settings on that third party site and the permissions you give us when you grant us access. By associating an account managed by a third party with your Y2Y2 account and authorizing Y2Y2 to have access to this information, you agree that Y2Y2 may collect, use and store the information provided by these sites in accordance with this privacy notice.
- If you give us personal information about someone else, you must do so only with their consent. You agree to inform them that we have collected their personal information and tell them how we collect, use and disclose the personal information.